FAO elearning Academy
The FAO elearning Academy provides learning opportunities and multilingual e-learning courses for professionals working in food and nutrition security, social and economic development and sustainable management of natural resources, with the overall goal of strengthening capacity of member countries to achieve the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
The FAO elearning Academy offers free access to content on a variety of topics of global interest, which is available in a range of formats, including e-learning courses for self-paced learning, blended learning programmes, massive open online courses (MOOCs), technical webinars, online tutored courses, mobile learning, face to face training workshops, as well as University Master’s Degree programmes and post graduate degrees.
Key links and resources include:
Certified courses include:
- Climate change adaptation and mitigation in fisheries and aquaculture (2020)
- Climate-smart fisheries and aquaculture (2020)
- Climate-smart forestry (2020)
- Assessing risk in agriculture (2019)
- Business strategies and public-private partnerships to end child labour in agriculture (2016)
This platform is available in other languages, including Spanish and French: