ECLAC Caribbean - Studies and Perspectives Series - recent titles
Recent ECLAC Subregional Headquarters for The Caribbean Studies and Perspectives Series titles:
- The importance of time-use surveys in guiding social policies: the gendered impact of COVID-19 on paid and unpaid work in the Caribbean [LC/TS.2023/16 | LC/CAR/TS.2023/4]
- Policy considerations for sustainable transportation in three Caribbean small island developing States: options for improving land transportation efficiency. Barbados, the British Virgin Islands and Jamaica [LC/TS.2023/15 | LC/CAR/TS.2023/3]
- Exploring the elements of an optimal hydrocarbon fiscal regime [LC/TS.2023/11]
- The ageing Caribbean: 20 years of the Madrid Plan of Action [LC/TS.2022/225|LC/CAR/TS.2022/5]
- Economic Survey of the Caribbean 2022 [LC/TS.2023/6|LC/CAR/TS.2023/1]
- The full collection of ECLAC Studies and Perspectives is also available at this link.